We maintain a wide range of accreditations, some of which are specific to your market. Our audit trail potentially extends to your sites where work undertaken is measured against specific standards to ensure we are delivering a quality service and we have consistently delivered in a safe manner for over 30 years. This provides you with an assurance that your systems and equipment are supplied, designed and installed, commissioned and serviced correctly in order that it will operate reliably in the event of an emergency. With a proven performance record, we are well known to the relevant regulatory bodies in your industry and all work and supporting certification and documentation are robust and reliable meeting your exacting industry needs.
OTEAC’s quality management system carries the following accreditations:
- DNV Quality Assurance Standard BS-EN-ISO 9001:2008
- DNV Quality Assurance Standard BS-EN-ISO 14001:2004(under consideration)
- DNV Quality Assurance Standard BS-OHSAS 18001:2007(under consideration)
- UKAS Accredited - Dft Approved Inspection Body No. 4093 ISO / IEC 17020:1998
- DNV Approval of Service Suppliers Approval Programme No. 405 and IACRS UR Z17
- ABS Certificate of Service Recognition - Fire Extinguishing Equipment and Systems and Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- SSAIB (UKAS Product Certification 131)
- FPAL (First Point Assessment Limited) Verify No .10050334
- BAFE SP 203-1
In addition, to support you, we hold status as accredited service centre for a wide range of manufacturers covering a diverse range of fire, safety and lifesaving equipment thus ensuring the integrity of all equipment serviced on your behalf.