OTEAC provide support for our customers out with normal office hours. In the event of an emergency please use the following procedure:
Listen to the recorded message which will give options to direct you to the correct mobile telephone number based on the service you require.
In order to maintain employee skill and motivation, we prioritise investing in our team's professional development. This ensures our workforce is highly competent and knowledgeable.
In addition to continuous improvement, our company values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers. These include unity, respect and a commitment to working excellently.
If you have the required skills and ethos to be a part of the team, please complete an application form and email it, along with your CV to email@example.com.
View our job applicant privacy notice.
Nurturing: We promote a learning environment so our team can achieve their full potential.
Unique: Our team unites expertise and creativity to deliver fit-for purpose engineering.
Committed: We are dedicated to the health & safety of our team, customers and the quality of our products.
One: We accomplish our goals by working together as one team and one business.
Respectful: We treat each other, our clients and suppliers with respect and dignity.
Excellence: We are dedicated to ongoing improvement to continue to deliver high-quality service.
The design and engineering of piping systems, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment and engineered packages for in-house manufacture within the oil & gas, petrochemical and marine industries.
Core Responsibilities / Duties
• Initial product conception.
• Project planning, cost control and daily management of allocated in house manufacturing projects.
• Detailed design including design calculations, refrigeration system design and fabrication design and specification of components.
• Creation, checking and approval of documentation, drawings, data sheets, work packs and user manuals etc.
• Selection of equipment and checking compliance with relevant specifications and requirements.
• Compiling Material Take Off spreadsheets for procurement of materials and components.
• Liaising with clients both during and post project.
• Providing engineering support for the Manufacturing Manager.
• Responsible for ensuring products are designed and manufactured in compliance with all relevant legislation, standards, directives, regulations and company processes.
Thinking about working for us? Read more about our company's history.