OTEAC provide support for our customers out with normal office hours. In the event of an emergency please use the following procedure:
Listen to the recorded message which will give options to direct you to the correct mobile telephone number based on the service you require.
In order to maintain employee skill and motivation, we prioritise investing in our team's professional development. This ensures our workforce is highly competent and knowledgeable.
In addition to continuous improvement, our company values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers. These include unity, respect and a commitment to working excellently.
If you have the required skills and ethos to be a part of the team, please complete an application form and email it, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our job applicant privacy notice.
Nurturing: We promote a learning environment so our team can achieve their full potential.
Unique: Our team unites expertise and creativity to deliver fit-for purpose engineering.
Committed: We are dedicated to the health & safety of our team, customers and the quality of our products.
One: We accomplish our goals by working together as one team and one business.
Respectful: We treat each other, our clients and suppliers with respect and dignity.
Excellence: We are dedicated to ongoing improvement to continue to deliver high-quality service.
Reporting to the F&S Operations Manager, the F&S Admin Supervisor will be responsible for leading the provision of admin support across the F&S business stream. They would provide support the business managers and in addition, act as a customer interface on behalf of the department, primarily via the telephone and email but occasionally by accompanying managers to meetings on customer locations or at our offices.
• Supervise and support the F&S Admin team.
• Evaluate current operations, identify, and implement process improvements.
• Expediting of service, sales and projects administration in a timely manner.
• Ensure company and industry quality standards/guidelines are complied with and adhered to.
• First line of escalation for all admin and service issues, actively leading and resolving customer complaints.
• Take service calls from clients and allocate the work to the engineers.
• Issue, track, progress and expedite work orders in a timely manner.
• Administration of fleet, tools and training requirements.
• Accurate completion of worksheets, supporting documentation and certification.
• Supervise timesheet collation ensuring they are accurate and signed off before being passed for approval to F&S Management.
• Expediting of spares/stock to support timely completion of work orders.
• Attendance at internal and external meetings, reporting and progressing operational issues.
• Liaising with and supporting the F&S Operations, Service and Small Works Managers to ensure administration is seamless and processed expediently to required operational standards.
• Liaise with Suppliers and Stores Personnel regarding stock issues and returns.
• Supervise department invoicing is accurate and complete within company deadlines.
• Report monthly invoicing figures to department managers.
• Provide reports on regular and ad hoc basis to F&S Management as requested.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with customers largely by telephone and emails but occasionally visiting customers’ sites at request of F&S Management- mainly within NE of Scotland.
• Clarifying customer requirements.
• Close-out of work packages.
• Preparation of sales reports and commission claim support as required.
• Provide monthly KPIs to department managers and customers when required.
• Booking travel and accommodation for all F&S Staff.
• By adhering to Nucore Group’s HSEQ policies and procedures, ensure safe working practices are followed at all times.
• Report any unsafe conditions, behaviours or acts to management, or by using the Nucore Group observation card system.
• On request, actively participate in HSEQ audits and inspections.
• Complete mandatory HSEQ training as identified on the Nucore Group training matrix.
• Ensure all waste handled is disposed of in a suitable manner.
• Ensure any accident and/or near miss within your area of responsibility is reported and procedures are understood and complied with.
• Ensure all personnel under your direct charge are suitably trained and competent to carry out the prescribed tasks.
• Ensure all new employees / contractors / visitors in your charge are provided with suitable induction training and PPE.
• Reprimand any employee for failing to carry out their HSE responsibilities and set an example with regard to HSE matters.
Thinking about working for us? Read more about our company's history.