With a proven track record extending over several decades, we are committed to providing service support for the diverse range of fire, safety and lifesaving products and engineered systems supplied by us or those already on your inventory.
Our technical support staff and engineers are trained to undertake your work to a high standard and can demonstrate competency in their field. Our policy is to develop multi skilling thus providing you with the additional flexibility to complete work in your sector in a cost effective manner.
We have a keen focus on you – the customer and our aim is to consistently provide a high quality service from the very first request right through to successful completion and invoice.
We can support you in a number of ways with contracts structured to meet the particular needs of your application:
- Ad hoc servicing and maintenance, fault finding or survey work on demand
- Term contracts for maintenance and engineering support
- Full asset management where we have total responsibility for the planned maintenance and certification of customer fire and safety equipment
- Backed by fully accredited UKAS Cylinder Test Centre
In partnership with our sister company HVAC & Refrigeration Engineering Ltd, we offer a range of HVAC services including:
- Exchange Refrigeration Unit
- Temporary Refuge Testing
- Local Exhaust Vantilation Statutory Testing
- Refrigeration Leak Inspection
- Fire Damper Assessment
- Galley Extract Inspection
- Laundry Extract Inspections
- HVAC Ductwork Cleanliness
- Legionella & Fungal Assessment
As a progressive company with a keen focus on your needs, we are continually developing key performance indicators to enhance the level of service provision and maintain our position as your primary independent service provider. We welcome any feedback on your experiences of the level of service provided via our customer feedback facility. We look after you 24/7 and provide an out of hours emergency call out service to meet any urgent requirements.